PIANIMALS: Alan Fraser's children's piano method.
In the first years of life we learn to stand, walk, run and jump. Pianimals gives the beginning pianist's hand the same developmental experience. The Feldenkrais-style exercises empower children in their very first steps at the piano.
These exercises are a great remedial experience for any pianist... and the compositions are fun to play for both pupil and teacher.
• Pupils' Method Book: Volumes I & II
• Teachers' Manual: with exercises and explanations on how to apply them in the pieces
• Pianimals Pointers: a small notebook with quick descriptions of the key exercises - a handy tool for the studio teacher.
• The Pianimals Playbook: Secundo on the left page, Primo on the right, all the compositions in one performance volume; thumbnail illustrations only.
... and Lucky the Cat is always there keeping an eye on things... Author Alan Fraser appears as Elegant Alionus!
• Pianimals Pointers Tutorials
• Teachers Manual Tutorials
• Pianimals Performances - each composition played in its entirety (still in production)
• Teacher Training - in depth analysis of each exercise (still in production)
Find an Institute near you.
Institute Photos & Videos
Become a Certified Embodied Piano Practitioner.
Extensive data base of Alan Fraser teaching videos